- The Hunger Run course is certified by USATF (AR12025DLP) with traffic control, chip timing, mat start, & live radio broadcast!
- The overall top finishers, and the top 5 finishers in every age group, will receive an award medal at the finish line.
- Family entertainment, refreshments & goodies are provided.
- The race starts in downtown Clinton in front of the Van Buren County Courthouse, making a loop from Hwy 65B down Poplar Street & Yellowjacket Lane and back around to the Square.
- Parking is available at Howard’s Antiques & the Main Street Park.
Adult (17 years & up): $20 ($25 on race day)
Youth (0-16 years): $15 ($20 on race day)
Family (up to 4 people): $60 ($65 on race day)
- Pre-registration closes at midnight, March 29, 2018. To sign up at packet pickup or on race day, please bring cash or check.
- Pick up your race packet:
Day before race: Friday, March 30 12pm-7pm @ Rock-N-Java Coffee Café, Hwy 65 Clinton
On race day: Registration table, Blagg Law Firm, 286 Court St, Downtown)
- Downtown set up starts early! Race kicks off at 9am.
RUN or WALK?
A WALKER may only walk the entire course.
A RUNNER may walk, jog, and run.
Please register accordingly!